Thursday, September 14, 2006

Illustration Friday

Illustration Friday is a site where people submit illustrations that reflect a provided topic. The topic is posted on... you guessed it, Friday. I just popped in for the first time in ages and saw that the topic about to run out is "farm." So I dug out an old scan of a drawing I did years ago. I traded this drawing for babysitting. Given what babysitters cost these days, it was a good deal.

Go to Illustration Friday, and along the right side there are options to browse the current topic. I marked mine as Pen and Ink for medium and Cartoon for style. So browse away. It'll be gone on the 15th, so then you'll have to browse old entires to find it.

Maybe I should have submitted the singing chicken picture.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I LOVE this one. I remember being pissed that I couldn't babysit.