Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Selection of Items for the ACAC December Show and Sale

Sometimes, even if you work small, it can feel like you are working large if you make enough stuff.  When I take a bunch of small pieces and arrange them all together, the result can look and feel like one big work of art.  All the items I made for the December sale are small, and were made specifically for sale. They are primarily decorative, and meant to be fun. But the whole really does seem to be greater than its parts when I put them all together.  I don't have the right space, lighting, or photography skills to really do this justice, but this will give you an idea of what I am talking about.

Selection of Items for the ACAC December 2013 Holiday Show and Sale


1 comment:

Janelle said...

I want a squirrel!